If you are looking to register with Burnaby Striders as a NEW member, please review the information below and click on the Trackie Registration link to complete the online form and payment. It will generally take a couple of weeks for BC Athletics to process your application, but you will receive an email notification to confirm activation.
Registration Questions: Registration@BurnabyStriders.ca
General Information: info@BurnabyStriders.ca
Club Membership Fees
AGE (Years) CATEGORY Club Membership Fee
9 – 13 Junior Development $350.00 (annual)
14 – 15 Under 16 (U16) $415.00 (annual)
16 – 17 Under 18 (U18) $435.00 (annual)
18 – 19 Under 20 (U20) $435.00 (annual)
20 – 34 Senior $435.00 (annual)
35+ Masters $360.00 (annual)
The membership fee outlined above will need to be paid, before the athlete is permitted to officially access the club's training facilities and it's coaching services. In addition, this fee includes payment towards the 2020 BC Athletics Membership (Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2020), which is mandatory before being allowed to compete in any sanctioned events.
Please note: The membership fee is a static fee that will expire end of Dec 31, 2020. This amount is not pro-rated, even if athletes join the club mid-way through the year.
What is Included:
1. Annual membership with BC Athletics (mandatory). This also allows you entry into track and field competitions, championship meets, selection for provincial teams and awards, liability insurance coverage, discounts from BCA partners, etc. For full details, please visit BC Athletics Membership page.
2. Access to club workouts & training facilities (both indoor @ Burnaby South & outdoor @ Burnaby Central).
3. Coaching support, including at specific track meets.
1. Full refund minus BC Athletics fee within 2 weeks of payment.
2. 50% of fees minus BC Athletics fee within 30 days of payment.
3. No refunds permitted after 30 days of payment.
If you are interested in joining, but not exactly sure what to expect, please email us at Registration@BurnabyStriders.ca to inquire about joining in on a couple of practice sessions for FREE - before you commit.
Member/Parent participation in the club’s activities helps to build a strong community among our club families, as well as a robust and growing organization. Our club cannot continue to provide the opportunities for athletes that we have been offering unless we have the support of many people. We are always looking for help at team practices, track meets, and other support avenues. Please let the coaches know what volunteer capacity you have.